Saturday, October 10, 2009

Updated Blog

Hi Everyone,
I'm assuming you've all noticed the new BioBlog format. It is going to make it much easier for me to keep you all updated on what is going on. Much more user friendly. Today Isabel and I are actually part of a wedding for bodybuilding royalty. WNBF Pro Kera Harle is tying the knot with IFPA Tommy Jeffers, both good friends of ours. We are honored to be a part of their wedding and wish them well. Even though I am traveling I will be driving a good 25 minutes to the nearest gym so I can get leg day in. I now realize I am less than one year away from my pro debut and looking at all the talent in natural bodybuilding I realize that it is going to take nothing less than absolute 100% all out effort, and that's what I'm willing to give. Only everything I have got will be good enough.

Back to work!
-Layne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers