Sunday, November 29, 2009

Congratulations to new IFBB Figure PRO Ava Cowan

Typically I do not single out clients for individual achievements because I like the group atmosphere, however I do have to point out Ava Cowan's recent achievement. I could probably sit here and write a hundred pages on the challenges Ava has faced during this contest prep alone. She rose to the challenge and hit her all time best through hard work and just down right stubbornness and determination. After being away from the NPC for several years, she stormed back to win the overall at the NPC Eastern USAs and the following week won her class at nationals to claim her IFBB pro card. She is a perfect example of what can happen when fantastic work ethic and determination is combined with great genetics and structure. I have no doubt we'll be hearing much more from her in the future. Congratulations Ava, you are a champion!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ava looks amazing in all the shots from the Easterns that I've seen. She has the shape, symmetry, size... What ever you guys are doing it's obviously paying off!
    I have no doubt she has the potential to take out the top seat at the Olympia.

    ReplyDelete

Followers