Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Big ups to Ava Cowan

Wanted to take a minute to give a big congratulations to Ava Cowan. Ava and I have been working together for just a bit less than a year and she's really made a ton of progress as well as overcome a ton of obstacles. This past weekend she won the overall at the NPC Eastern USA's. Unfortunately I could not be there to see it as I had to attend a wedding but my lovely wife Isabel flew out to NYC to be Ava's side kick for the weekend. They both had a great time and Ava did fantastic. She will be doing NPC Nationals this weekend with the hopes of earning her IFBB Pro Card. Here are some pictures from the show.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'd also like to extend a big congratulations to Scott Kluth & Steve Lamper. Stave has been working with me over a year and Scott has worked with me over 2 years! They have made tremendous progress. Scott won his WNBF pro card, then won the overall at the NPC Ironman in Washington, and then placed 7th this past weekend at the WNBF worlds in a freaking stacked MW class. I think Scott has a bright future and will only continue to improve, he must have some of the freakiest hamstrings known to man. Steve placed third in his show out of 12 (behind Mike Lindberg who placed 2nd and also worked with me); but he was ripped to the bone and with a little more size, he will be a big threat in his next series of shows. Very happy to see people I have been working with for a long period of time do so well, it's very gratifying and one of the reasons that I absolutely have the best job in the world. Thanks guys. Let's keep the hits coming!

-Layne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers