Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Meet Layne at the Arnold Classic!

Hi Everyone,
A lot of people have been asking me if I will be at the Arnold Classic and where they can come meet me. Isabel and I will be attending the Arnold from March 4-7. We will be covering the men's bodybuilding and women's figure for bodybuilding.com. For a good bit of the expo we will probably just be walking around and meeting up with friends, business associates, etc. But I have set aside blocks of time where I will be at the Scivation booth people can come say hello and chat a bit. You can find me at the Scivation booth at the following days and times:

Friday: 2:30-4:30pm

Saturday: 2:30-4:30pm

Sunday: 11:00am-1:00pm

There is a good chance that I will have several copies of my DVD with me, so those of you who have not had a chance to pick up my DVD, you will likely have the opportunity to purchase it from me in person for $30. Keep in mind that we have almost sold out of these DVDs and there is a good chance there will not be a re-order, so if you want to get one, make sure you pick on up at the Arnold or order one through http://www.biolayne.com. I will also have competition pictures of me that I will be signing for people who want one.

Thank you all for your support and I look forward to seeing you at the Arnold!

-Layne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers