Thursday, January 7, 2010

The new episode is up on bodybuilding.com!

I know many of you have been anxiously awaiting the return of my series on bodybuilding.com. Well the new episode is finally up, and my video editor has absolutely outdone himself. Not only is it some of the best footage to date, it is also some of the most hardcore training, with badass music from my friends in Chimaira.

The footage for episode 1 is from way back in august but the next 6 episodes will cover my training and my last 2 meets: The APA Indiana Power and the AAPF Illinois Raw Power Challenge! This is the best episode of the series yet!

http://videos.bodybuilding.com/watch/42261/layne-nortons-powerlifting-episode-1-new-perspectives











Be sure also to check out more of Chimaira's music at http://www.chimaira.com

1 comment:

  1. Great work Layne, some impressive lifts there. I'm a drug free powerlifter, and have always been impressed with your natural bodybuilding, so it's great to see you stepping into the PL arena and doing so well.

    Looks like you could get a bit more out of your deadlift with some technique tweaks too.

    Keep it up man!

    ReplyDelete

Followers